"I find my Equilar subscription to be an indispensable aid in analyzing large quantities of executive pay data. Of equal significance is Equilar's total commitment to product quality. The probability of error is so small that it would have to be written in scientific notation."
Graef "Bud" Crystal, Influential compensation expert, author, former professor, and Bloomberg columnist
Consultant Engagement Index
There are a number of top consulting firms available to help companies in need of advice on pay practices and other business choices—but which one is right for your firm? With Equilar's Consultant Engagement Index, finding the right consultant, or evaluating your existing consultant, has never been easier. Search for the consultants who are most frequently engaged by your peer group, within your industry, in your region, and more.
With the Consultant Engagement Index
- Identify the consulting firms most often used by members of your peer group—including firms who use no consultant
- Search for top consultants by industry, region, market cap, revenue, location, and more
- Determine areas of strength and weakness for each consulting firm, based on its market penetration
- Engage competitors for your business with questions about their work for other firms
- Increase analyst efficiency by eliminating hours of manual data entry and document retrieval
- Real SEC data extracted directly from proxy filings
- Drill-down access to mentions of consultants in a firm's proxy statement
- Consultant searches across industries, geographic regions, and financial metrics that are easy to create and save
- Daily updates that provide up-to-the-minute information and analysis
- Customizable, presentation-ready Excel downloads with charts and summary statistics
- Unlimited training and support