"I can't tell you how much time your products save us. We used to go proxy-by-proxy, by hand, to find the information. You can imagine how long that takes, and with Equilar, it's very fast."
Sara Holder, Executive Compensation Consultant, Intel Corporation
Board Compensation Pay
New SEC guidelines have increased the attention paid to the compensation and responsibilities of board members. How can firms ensure that their directors are well-compensated while assiduously avoiding conflicts of interest? Equilar's benchmarking tool for boards is the answer: detailed, frequently updated information and analysis from an independent source respected throughout the business world. It's an indispensable resource for creating attractive pay packages that satisfy board members and industry regulators alike.
With Board Compensation Benchmarking
- Benchmark retainers, meeting fees, and additional rewards across customized peer groups
- Evaluate pay metrics such as cash/equity ratios and member/chairman fee comparisons
- Rely on an independent and trusted third-party data source to avoid potential conflicts of interest
- Measure total director compensation expenses and customize summary statistics to match existing board and committee positions at your company
- Accurately value and compare equity-based director pay with Equilar's standardized Black-Scholes methodology
- Increase analyst efficiency by eliminating hours of manual data entry and document retrieval.
- Real-time SEC data extracted directly from proxies and filings
- Detailed breakdowns of each fee component, including annual retainers, meeting fees, initial fees, and more
- Peer group searches across industries, geographic regions, and financial metrics that are easy to create and save
- Comprehensive datasets with over 700 company, director, and fee information fields
- Daily updates that provide up-to-the-minute information and analysis
- Customizable, presentation-ready Excel downloads with charts and summary statistics
- Unlimited training and support.